Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website: https://bpiservices.eu/en/
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “the administrator”): BPI Services B.V.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of this website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) images, video images, sounds as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all components used on the site are protected by law by intellectual property law. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to a part of the website
- Remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that violates national or international legislation or that violates internet etiquette
- Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for any damage that you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the Admin as a result thereof.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of the website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collecting data
Your data is collected by the administrator. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online indicator or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website (via the contact form) is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you.
De persoonsgegevens die op de website worden verzameld (middels het contactformulier) worden hoofdzakelijk gebruikt door de beheerder voor het onderhouden van relaties met u.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: email@example.com
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any laws and regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer be used. fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 9 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 10 – Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/ cookies#faq
Article 11 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: BPI Services B.V.
to keep it simple.